- The articles must be relevant to the topics of conference as much as possible.
- Preferred articles are those focused on case studies and achievements on the main topic of the conference “Quality Movement- Sustained Success – Competitiveness”.
- Articles must be novel, innovative, and relevant to comprehensive management and economic issues. Articles must never have been presented elsewhere nor published in any journal.
- Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of two pages and be submitted to email@example.com before due date.
- Precise list of references is absolutely necessary.
- Articles are acceptable in both English and Persian.
Submission Deadline: September 21nd 2016.
Download Template for Extended Abstracts